Ingersoll Rand NASCAR Competition Terms & Conditions
1) Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
2) Promotion period will run from 1st March 2019 to 31st December 2019.
3) Entry is open to Australian residents only (excluding the ACT), aged 18 years or older who purchase an eligible product and complete, in full, the entry form available on http://www.irnascarcompetition.com.au during the promotional period. Entries that are illegible or indecipherable will not be valid and deemed void.
4) Travel companion must be 18 years or older. Proof of identity and age may be required for both parties.
5) To enter, participants must purchase a new Ingersoll Rand Tool (pneumatic or battery operated) from an authorised Caps reseller. Each new individual Ingersoll Rand Tool (pneumatic or battery operated) that is purchased will be deemed as one entry, otherwise known as a ‘ticket’. There is no limit to the number of tools bought. Winning entries will be validated that the goods were originally purchased from Caps Australia by the authorised reseller.
6) The Promoter's decision to disqualify an entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7) No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. Entrants may enter as many times as they like (one entry per eligible tool) for the duration of the competition.
8) The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, such as spending money, meals, travel taxes, travel insurance, passports, visas, transport to and from departure point and all other ancillary costs, as well as obtaining any of these.
9) The prize includes 2 x return air tickets to Las Vegas from the winners’ capital city and 4 nights’ accommodation in Las Vegas to be Ingersoll Rand’s guests at a NASCAR race. The prize is valued at approximately $AUD5,000. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value.
10) The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
11) The winner will be chosen at random on Tuesday, 7th January 2020, 2pm EST at Ingersoll Rand, 45-47 Ventura Place, Dandenong South, Victoria 3175. Winner will be drawn through a barrel draw method, by the Ingersoll Rand Channel Sales Manager for Power Tools with an independent witness overseeing the draw. The winner’s name and entry will be published in the Australian Newspaper on Tuesday, 14th January 2020.
12) The winner will be notified by email and phone within 24 hours of judging. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13) The prize will be awarded through a letter.
14) The promoter/s are not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
15) All components of the prize must be taken together or otherwise are deemed to be forfeited.
16) The Promoter/s will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter/s will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
17) The Promoter/s also reserve the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter/s have reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoters’ legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
18) The Promoter/s is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this promotion.
19) All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter/s. The Promoter/s collects contact information about entrants in order to contact them about the promotion and where appropriate award prizes. The Promoter/s may use the contact details to promote future offers, products or campaigns.
20) The Promoters are Ingersoll Rand, 45-47 Ventura Place, Dandenong South, Victoria 3175, and CAPS Australia, 185 Planet Street, Welshpool WA 6106.